Careers at Ninth Street Internal Medicine
At Ninth Street Internal Medicine we are dedicated to is providing compassionate, personalized and attentive care to everyone that steps through our door. We accomplish this by employing the best in highly-trained physicians, nurses, medical assistants, and staff. We also ensure that our entire team is equipped with the most current methods of diagnosis & treatment. As a result of our systematic emphasis on continuous quality improvement and patient safety, we were one of the first practices in the country to earn the highest level of recognition as a Patient Centered Medical Home by the National Committee for Quality Assurance. If you are looking for an organization that is committed to both it’s patients and employees, apply at Ninth Street Internal Medicine today!
Join a highly respected, dynamic private practice serving adults in the heart of downtown Philadelphia! This is a rare opportunity to join a low-turnover practice to replace a retiring physician. NSIM is seeking a physician to work in the outpatient setting along with our team of 10 physicians, 2 Advanced Practice Providers, a Dietician/Certified Diabetes Educator, and a Complex Care Nurse Manager. Our staffing model provides you with a 1:1 LPN and an administrative assistant who are dedicated to helping you care for your patients.
Join a practice that is:
- Flexible in working with you to create a schedule that allows work-life balance, including an equally shared call schedule that is taken from home
Staffed by collegial physicians and nurse practitioners who value collaborative, evidenced based medical care.
- Encouraging of opportunities for professional growth and the tailoring of your practice to specific interests, such as women’s health, LGBTQ health, sports medicine, or behavioral health to name a few.
- Offering opportunities to grow your career outside of direct patient care, including quality improvement, population health, student/resident teaching, or leadership.
- Affiliated with Penn Medicine and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, allowing ease of communication with specialists and added academic benefits like Grand Rounds and academic conferences.
- Easy to access by public transit and major highways.
Come visit us at our recently updated office space in Center City!
Please send resume to email@example.com.
Great career opportunity for an LPN looking for a challenge in a busy primary care practice in Center City Philadelphia. We are seeking a hardworking, energetic, and dedicated individual to join our team. Will need to efficiently room patients and prepare them for provider visits. Will contribute when necessary to patient workups, such as spirometry, inhaler demonstrations, EKG, immunizations, nebulizer treatments, etc. Will document in an orderly fashion in the electronic medical record. Will also provide patient education, help provider stay on time, and prioritize an excellent customer service attitude and become an effective patient advocate. It is imperative to establish a good rapport with patients, co-workers and physicians by working as a team.
Essential Job Functions
- Performs all duties within the scope of a Clinical Assistant (procedures, injections, EKGs).
- Rooms patients according to practice standards.
- Records patient care documentation in the electronic medical record accurately and in a timely manner.
- Coordinates patient care as directed by providers.
- Respects patient confidentiality at all times.
- Organizes exam and treatment rooms, stocks and cleans rooms.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Current LPN license
- A minimum of one year medical office experience preferred
- Able to multitask
- Successful candidate must be organized and able to adhere to professional standards, policies and procedures as well as provide great customer service
- Must be energetic and able to keep with the hectic pace of the practice
- Willing to work several evenings a week until 7pm
- Excellent computer skills
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org